Shatto Milk Company is a small, family owned and operated, dairy farm located just north of the Kansas City metropolitan area. The Shatto family has been farming here for more than 100 years and began a dairy farm more than 70 years ago. In June 2003 this family began processing their own milk on the farm. The Shatto's decided to bottle their own milk for the purpose of providing their customers with the freshest and best tasting dairy products possible.
Decades ago the Milkman would deliver to everyone's home, whistling as he placed a delivery of milk and other goods in the customers porch box. At that time, the Milkman was known as the person that was counted on to deliver the freshest local products possible to everyone's doorstep. The Milkman was known for being dependable, honest, hard working and truly part of every customers family
Read More »
Being a local family owned business with its headquarters (our home) being located right here in the metro, we have a true passion for supporting local as we know it is the freshest option available. We also know that supporting local companies is in the best interest of our community, thus we want to be your one stop shop for "all things local".
All of the products we offer via Shatto Home Delivery will come from companies that [...]
Read More »
1. Your money stays here. Locally owned businesses tend to purchase from locally owned businesses.
2. Local business owners tend to donate more to local charities.
3. Unique businesses create character.
4. Most new jobs are supplied by local businesses.
5. Local products are by far fresher than those that are mass produced and shipped all across the country.