This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet..
We Need Your Help...
While we do not yet delivery to your area, there is good news. With your help in spreading the word about our service to your neighbors, more folks will sign up. Once there are is a significant interest in your neighborhood we will be able to create a route that will bring the Milkman to your area.
1) Register on our website as a new customer;
2) Click here to open our flyer - print it, and hand it out to your friends and neighbors.
3) Ask them to enter your name in the "Who referred you" question when they register.
When we open a route in your area, we will reach out to everyone that has signed up and notify you of when your deliveries will begin.
For more information or questions, please call us at 816-635-6000.
Thank you so much for your interest in helping us bring back the Milkman!
We Deliver to Your Area!
It looks like you can get delivery on !
We are so excited to hear you are interested in helping us bring back the Milkman! Go ahead and start creating your order - recurring items, and once-off items - and we'll make sure our farm fresh goodness gets delivered on time!
added to delivery
Home For the Holidays Candle
Hand poured natural soy candles crafted in KC. These small batch creations are made with the finest ingredients, including clean-burning soy wax and expertly combined fragrance oils.
Initial burn: When you burn your candle for the first time, make sure to burn it for at least 2-3 hours to ensure the candle burns perfectly.
13.25 oz. container/10oz candle
Burn time: 60+ hours.
Made in the USA.
3 simple ideas for reusing your candle container:
To clean, soak with hot water to peel off the label and the wick.
1. Add a layer of stones to the bottom, and use as a succulent planter.
2. Place a tea light at the bottom for some lovely ambiance.
3. Use as a pen and pencil holder or makeup brush holder.