This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by Shatto Home Delivery. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Shatto Home Delivery. Shatto Home Delivery offers this website, including all information, tools, products and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- To start receiving our service you will need to give us a valid credit card number. It is the customer's responsibility to notify us of a change in cards or an expired card. We do not accept checks.
- We will not make a delivery if you have an unpaid bill with us.
- We reserve the right to bill your credit card the day before your delivery arrives for all purchases exceeding $100
- We do our best to get your delivery to you before 2 p.m. This time may be later during inclimate weather. If you do not receive your order on your scheduled delivery day or you receive a product that does not meet your expectations (or it's missing), please contact us within 24 hours. If you do not contact us within 24 hours of your scheduled delivery, we will not be able to provide a refund/replacement to you.
- Once you sign up for our service you will get delivery to your desired location with the frequency that you have requested until we hear otherwise from you.
- Any changes to your account must be done via our website or by calling and speaking with a live person. If you need any help with our online system please give us a call at 816-635-6000.
- Any changes to your order must be done by our deadlines. Once the deadline hits we are unable to make any changes to your accounts. The deadlines for deliveries are 7 p.m. two days before your delivery. If you attempt to make a change after your deadline and the website accepts it, there's a possibility that those changes won't be made and we won't be responsible.
- We deliver four days a week, Tuesday thru Friday. We will designate day(s) on which you can get a delivery. We reserve the right to change your delivery day at any time with seven days notice. Notice will be given via our website and possibly an email.
- There is no commitment to Shatto Home Delivery. If you would like to cancel your account all you need to do is go on to your online account and cancel. All cancellations must be made by the deadline set forth by your delivery day, otherwise, the customer is responsible for items delivered.
- There is no need for you to be home at the time of delivery. Just leave your porch box or cooler outside. If the temperature is expected to be above 70 we ask that you leave freezer packs, ice or a frozen water bottle in the cooler. If the temperature is below 35 we ask that you leave a towel in your porch box/cooler. If you do not leave a cooler out you will either have your order left in a cooler bag if it will fit and if we have one on hand, this will result in a $2.99 charge for the bag, or in the event we do not have any bags on hand, you will not receive your delivery and will be charged a $10 fee to assist in offsetting cost incurred through transport and product acquisition.
- We stand behind our product 100%. If there is ever a time that you get something in your box that you are unhappy with please let us know and we'll either replace that item the following delivery or give you a cash credit.
- If you ever have a billing discrepancy please give us a call and we will be sure to straighten it right out.
- All billing is done the day of delivery.
- All failed credit cards will incur a .50 charge, this includes expired, lost or stolen cards. If a charge fails, your credit card will be charged every two days for two weeks. Each time the card doesn't go through you will be charged an additional $.50. All orders left unpaid after 15 calendar days will be subject to a 2.5% late fee and a 2.5% late fee on every first of the month that the order is unpaid.
- Drivers are not responsible for relaying messages back to the office. Drivers are asked not to pick up checks.
By registering for this service, you agree to all terms and conditions.